The Awesome Power of Spirit

October 7, 2012 Today I want to write about the Awesome Power of Spirit!. As modern day humans we have gotten so used to expecting things to not go right. We've gotten used to identifying with and living according to man's law instead of nature's law. In having a conversation with one of my closest friends, we started talking about the saying "nothing is for free". Yes, the Law of Reciprocity is very real and the EOD (energy of dysfunction) presents a tainted and warped version of this law. How the EOD express this law is so different than its true expression. We have to pay for water which is a basic human right, something that we are not able to live without. We have to pay for gas/fire/electricity, land, food. All of these are gifts of the Earth Mother- Onile, Ata Bey, Gaia, Ta-Urt. All of these are free for us as stewards of the Earth. Today I claim my birthright as a child of the Earth. There is nothing that is too big or too great for SPIRIT! Please remember that! Our spirits are in constant communication with the unseen. In fact, an extension of the totality that is YOU is in the spirit world and you have access to this part of yourself at anytime. The Universe is always working to provide us with all we need, even what we want if it is part of our hightest and greatest good. Today I make a conscious decision to focus on the Awesome Power of Spirit! Instead of identifying with the EOD and its illusory world, I choose to walk with the Holy Spirit. Today I make a decision to allow the Holy Spirit to work through me. This means purifying my being. Being pure in thoughts/intention, having a pure heart, pure body temple, and pure dwelling place. My words are my offering. To any person reading this I hope that my words helped you in some way. This is how I am choosing to give. Everyday when I wake up I say to myself, "Another day to unlock the mystery of me". There is no thing that is too great for the Awesome Power of Spirit! Authentically Yours, Mighty Sheni

Comments

Popular Posts